IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 v3.7.2 [WiN-OSX] Incl Keygen-R2R
The ultimate sound and groove workstation
The SampleTank 3 interface is divided into 3 main “environments” for layering, mixing and editing sounds and grooves. We’ve taken the main aspects of the music production workflow and separated them into 3 main functional environments: the “Play” interface, the “Mix” interface and the “Edit” interface.
The PLAY page will be immediately familiar to SampleTank users: On the left is the browser where you load Multis (previously known as Combis), Instruments and Patterns. On the right is the Part Viewer where you can see the contents of each Part and adjust its most basic parameters.
SampleTank 3 lets you load multiple MIDI patterns in each Part. Now you can build inspiring grooves directly within the software and play them at will. The Live tab lets you bring SampleTank 3 on stage with you easier by giving you a clean way to organize your performances by set lists and Song, letting you have your sounds ready to play instantly with its smart loading management system.
The MIX page provides a traditional mixer interface with 5 effects slots for each channel. There are 21 channels in all: 16 channels for each Part, 4 returns for global “send effects” (like reverb and delay) and a master channel. This arrangement lets you get extremely creative — you can have up to 30 effects on a single instrument!
The EDIT page provides full access to SampleTank 3’s powerful synthesizer engine. There you can run your samples through everything from envelopes to LFOs to filters — And speaking of filters, SampleTank 3 features 10 new filter types for extreme sonic sculpting.
SampleTank 3 now supports direct integration with iRig Pads, IK’s ultra-portable MIDI groove controller.
Plug in your iRig Pads (or other pad-based MIDI controller) and you can take advantage of SampleTank’s Pad interface, which lets you assign SampleTank 3’s 16 parts to the 16 pads on your controller for a seamless and tactile “out-of-the-box” music production experience.
Features of IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 v3.7.2
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 v3.7.2 free download.
- Over 33 GB of included sounds
- Over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists
- Over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories
- 26 additional SampleTank 3 instruments collections
- 22 additional Syntronik instruments collections
- Completely redesigned interface with 4 main environments: Play, Mix, Edit and Pad that retain SampleTank’s legendary ease-of-use and fast operation
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 16 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- “Round robin” and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument
- 57 high-quality integrated effects, including 24 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK’s studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software
- New Live mode lets you organize sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall
- Full integration with iRig Pads, IK’s ultra-portable groove controller
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows
- Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” instruments modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)